SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The successful candidate will support the Head of Assurance, Assurance Director, RSPO Standing Committee on Trade and Traceability (T&TSC) and other relevant working groups, task forces established to make decision and provide guidance on matters related to RSPO supply chain certification.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of Assurance, you will be responsible for
- Support and keep track of Assurance developments related to the RSPO supply chain certification system.
- Support and keep track of developments related to the RSPO IT Trading platform providers, UTZ, by providing maintenance of updated record on palm oil trade, linking to RSPO salesforce.
- Develop, review and maintain the information in the RSPO website related to RSPO supply chain certification.
- Provide on-going support for the supply chain actors looking for certification.
- Provide on-going support to the accredited certification bodies to conduct supply chain certifications.
- Manage and maintain information and record keeping through implementation of salesforce program and make it readily available for internal and external use.
- Manage and coordinate activities undertaken for T&T SC and its sub group.
- Apart from the duties stated above, the supply chain manager is required to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned by the Head of Assurance, RSPO Directors, chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Minimum a Bachelors’ Degree in Science, preferably related to Supply Chain or certification.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in palm oil supply chain activities, processing, logistics, products and/or system certification
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to email@example.com.